I was translating some document from German to English, that had my surname in it.
It got translated to ‘Beesley’, and I immediately thought of Angela Beesley, chair of Wikimedia Advisory Board. I started playing more, and did find, that:
- French ‘Domas Mituzas’ to English translates as ‘Anthere fall’
- ‘Mituzas’ in German is ‘Schindler’ (Matthias?:)
- Spanish ‘Domas Mituzas’ to English translates as ‘Anthere Anthere’ (every wikipedian has a bit of Florence inside :)
- English to Portuguese renders me as “Domas Lessig” (I have creative commons t-shirt :)
- English to Chinese is “florence 100,000″…
Thats what Web 3.0 is all about. Tampering with my personality. Who am I? :)